Other Earth Science Links
C O N T E N T S
- A G I - American Geological Institute
- B O D C-
British Oceanographic Data Centre
- Water Resources Consulting Services
- Mineralogy and Petrology Research on the Web
- The Mineral Gallery
- Geochemistry Web Links
- Geochemistry on the World Wide Web.
- Geology and Geophysics Servers (NASA)-
A collection of links to various organizational home pages, plus
useful volcano resources
- Department of Earth Sciences ( University of Leeds )-
Marine Geology& Geophysics Database
- Department of Earth Sciences ( University of Washington )-
Earth sciences, miscellaneous
- Nice Geography and GIS Servers-
A collection of examples of geography-related servers
- Thoen's Web- Digital Maps, Cartography and GIS
- C O R N E L L -
Geological and Geophysical Databases, Information, and G I S Map
- O R E S -
Online Resources for Earht Scientists.
- G I S World -
The most complete G I S Directory.
- Guglielmo's, Giovanni - Research Page-
Giovanni Guglielmo Research Page contains free computer animations,
3-D visualizations, and interpretations of physical and finite
element models of salt tectonics.
- NOAA - National Geophysical Data Center Marine-
Geology & Geophysics
- Pacific Marine Geology
- Powder Page- place
where researchers interested in fundamental aspect of powder exchange
- Rob's Granite Page-
about granite, things granitic, and one man's quest for peer recognition.
- World Data Center-A-
provide data and meta-data related to the geophysical and environmental sciences. Activities in the areas of solid earth geophysics, solar-terrestrial physics, marine geology and geophysics, paleoclimatology, and glaciology.
- Zhaobo's Wavelet Seismic Inversion Lab
- International Association for Mathematical Geology
- Structural Geology on the World Wide Web
- Geological Survey of Japan
- Department of Geology, University of Calgary, Canada
- Norway Geological Survey
- Ask-A-Geologist from U.S. Geological Survey-
Ask a U.S. geologist a question using e-mail.
- Crystal Designer
Last updated: 14 December 2010 , from L.Nachev