Participation in international projects:
- SNF SCOPES-IP project IZ74Z0_160512 Strategic PArtnership for Critical Improvements in Methodology of studying and teaching of mineral resources - SPACIM; leader of the Bulgarian team; between IGP-ETH-Zurich (coordinator Dr. A. von Quadt), GI-BAS in cooperation with FGG, Sofia University, and Belgrade University; 2015-2018.
- LA-ICP-MS U/Pb dating and geochemical tracing of zircon and other accessory minerals - in cooperation with international scientific and industrial partners - continuous project of the LA-ICP-MS lab at GI-BAS.
- GeoMin-Elatsi: Elatsite deposit and its relation to the neighboring ore deposits and occurrences: a complex mineral, petrological, geochemical and structural study with state-of-the-day analytical methods; Leader - prof. Peter Marchev (GI-BAS); in cooperation with Sofia University, IGP-ETH-Zurich and Basel University; 2012-2016.
- GeoChem-Asarel: „Mineral and geochemical study of ore body and processing products of the Concentration Plant of Assarel deposit”, Leader of project; 2014-2015.
- Multielement analyses of bottom sediments and nodules by LA-ICP-MS and gamma-alpha spectrometry for the acquisition of baseline data in the Interoceanmetal exploration area in the Pacific Ocean. A study carried out under contract ¹ 501-3.2/1-12 with IOM “Interoceanmetal”; Coordinator of project; 10.2012-13.2013.
- Investigation of the mineral composition, hydrothermal alteration, isotope-geochemical features and geochronology in Trun exploration area”, in cooperation with IGP-ETH Zurich (Dr. Albrecht von Quadt), Geneva University (Dr. Kalin Kouzmanov), Bulgaria; Financed by Euromax Sevicies Ltd, Leader of the project; 08.2011-05.2012.
- Innovative functional minerals for the plastics industry (Min4K), COIN (Cooperation and Innovation) - Cooperation and Networks program of the Austrian Research Promotion Agency, leaded by the Montainuniversity in Leoben, Austria, in Cooperation with Academic institutions and companies in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Russia; leader of the Bulgarian academic team (GI-BAS); 2011-2013.
- SCOPES IZ73Z0-128089 SNSF (Swiss National Science Foundation SCOPES-project): Metal transport and ore deposition: The geology, geochemistry and geodynamic setting of mineral resources in Serbia, Macedonia and Bulgaria, main applicants - Dr. A. von Quadt and prof. Christoph Heinrich, IGP-ETH, Zurich; leader of the Bulgarian team; 2009-2012.
- Trace element and isotope studies of rocks, soils, minerals, coal, waters and archeological artifacts using LA-ICP-MS, Project of the BNSF, leaded by P. Marchev and I.Peytcheva (Geol. Institute - BAS), in cooperation with IMC-BAS, Archeological Inst. - BAS and Sofia University, in cooperation with IGP, ETH-Zurich; 2009-2011.
- Petrology and metallogeny of Hercynian granitoids and alkaline magmatic complexes in NW and Central Bulgaria. Project of the BNSF, leaded by R.
- Nedialkov (FGG, Sofia University), in cooperation with IMC-BAS, Geological inst.-BAS; Geneva Univ. and Univ. Paris-South, France; 2004-2009.
- Crystallochemistry, defect structure and micro-analyzer dating of allanites and monazites from magmatic and metamorphic rocks, Project of the BNSF, leaded by M.Tarassov, IMC-BAS, in cooperation with IGMR, ETH-Zurich; 2004-2006.
- Swiss National Science Foundation SCOPES-projects 2000-2003, 2005-2008 (leader of Bulgarian team).
- GEODE (GEodynamic and Ore-Deposit Evolution) project of the ESF (European Science Foundation) - 2000-2003
- Granitoids of the Pirin mountain, member of working-group, cooperation with Sofia University and IMGRE-Institute of Moscow; 1998-2000.
- Evolution of the ophiolite sequence in the basement of the Balkan-terrane, member of working-group, cooperation between Geological Institute BAS and IGMR, ETH-Zurich; 1996-1998.
Last update: 7.12.2016