Participation in international congresses and symposia:
Last update: 2 October 2013
- June, 2000, Tulcea, Romania; Workshop on the Lower-Middle Triassic (Olenekian-Anisian) boundary;
- September, 2000, Bremen, Germany; 8th International Nannoplankton Association Conference;
- September, 2001, Prague. Czech Republic; 6th International Workshop on Agglutinated Foraminifera;
- September, 2003, Veszprem, Hungary; STS/IGCP 467 field meeting.
- September, 2003, Cluj-Napoca, Romania; 4th Romanian Symposium on Paleontology;
- September, 2006, Krakow, Poland; ; 7th International Congress on the Jurassic System;
- October, 2009, Cluj-Napoca, Romania; 7th Romanian Symposium on Paleontology;
- September, 2010, Caravaca de la Cruz, Spain; International Conference on Geoevents, Geological Heritage, and the Role of the IGCP;
- October, 2010, Thessaloniki, Greece, 19th Congress of the Carpathian Balkan Geological Association (CBGA);
- September, 2011, Bucharest, Romania, 8th Romanian Symposium on Paleontology;
- September, 2013, Ankara, Turkey, 9th International Symposium on the Cretaceous System.