Participation in national and international programs and projects:
Last update: 8 January 2008
- Magma sources in the continental-arc petrogenesis: a case study from the Eocene-Oligocene Rhodopian Magmatism. NZ-5 Bulgarian National Fond, 1991-1993
- Magma mixing in a collisional setting: a case study from the Tertiary volcanism in the Eastern Rhodope Mnts., Bulgaria, NZ-430 Bulgarian National Fond, 1994-1997
- Collisional (post-collisional) magmatism in Bulgaria: relationships between mantle and crustal sources. Bilateral BAS-CNR project. 1998-2000
- Diversity of the Paleogene basaltic magmas in the Eastern Rhodopesd: implications for the mantle sources and processes. NZ-807. Bulgarian National Fond. 2000-2003
- Upper Cretaceous-Tertiary potassium magmatism of the Balkanides: genesis and geodynamic setting and comparison with the Tertiary-Recent volcanism in Italy. Bilateral BAS-CNR project, 2001-2003.
- GEODE. The Alpine-Balkan-Carpathian-Dinaride Chain Mineral Province. European Science Fondation. 2001-2003.
- Magmatic and geodynamic controls on the Upper Cretaceous and Paleogene ore deposits in the Srednogorie belt and the Rhodope Massif, Bulgaria. Swiss National Fond, 7BUPJ062276, 2000-2003.
- Origin and evolution of primitive arc and intraplate magmas: a case study from the mafic and ultramafic igneous rocks in the Upper Cretaceous-Tertiary magmatism of the Srednogorie zone and the Rhodopes. BAS-CNR project. 2004-2006
- Magmatism and ore deposits during Late-Alpine extension in the Eastern Rhodopes, Bulgaria, Swiss National Fond, IB7320-111046, 2006-2008.
- Insights into Late Alpine geodynamic processes of the Eastern Rhodope and Eastern Srednogorie zones from potassic-ultrapotassic volcanism and sandstone sedimentation. Bilateral BAS-CNR project, 2007-2009.