Participation in international projects:
Last update: 14 March 2011
- IGCP Project ¹ 329 “Palaeogeographic and palaeoecologic evolutions of Paratethys Basins during Neogene and their correlation to global scales”, 1992-1996.
- Peri-Tethys Programme, Project ¹ 95-72 “Mesozoic stratigraphic correlation on the Moesian Platform: Mesozoic basic biostratigraphical fossils; marine and tectonics events; calibration between several groups and correlation between platform and pelagic deposits”, (Bulgarian-French), 1996-2000.
- Project ¹ 34 between Bulgarian and Polish Academy of Sciences “Correlation of the Jurassic-Lower Cretaceous carbonate platform buildings from Western Bulgaria and Southern Poland (stratigraphy, palaeontology, sedimentology)”, 2000-2002.
- Project with Faculty of Geosciences at the University of Bremen, Germany within Palaeostudies-analysis of marine sediments for palaeoenvironmental studies “Integrated stratigraphy of the Toarcian in one key section in the Ponor-Gradets Lower Jurassic Strip (Western Balkan Mts., Bulgaria): sedimentologic and taphonomic analysis and palaeoenvironmental implications”, 2002-2003.
- Project between Bulgarian and Polish Academy of Sciences “Integrated palaeontological, stratigraphical and sedimentological investigation of the Upper Jurassic - Lower Cretaceous carbonate platforms from Western Bulgaria and South Poland”, 2003-2005.
- EU-Project Paleostudies - Contract HPRI-CT-2001-00124 “Geochemistry of the Upper Pliensbachian - Lower Bajocian transition in two marl-limestone rhythmic successions from the Western Balkan Mts, Bulgaria - chemostratigraphy and palaeoenvironmental evolution”, 2003-2004.
- International project “The prehistoric exploitation of salt in Eurasia (Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania)”, leader Dr. John Chapmann from the University of Durham, (Durham, GB), 2004-2007.
- Project between Bulgarian and Serbian Academy of Sciences “Transborder stratigraphic correlations of the western Stara Planina Mts.”, 2007-2009.
- IGCP Project ¹ 506 “Marine and non-marine Jurassic: Global correlation and major geological events”, 2007-2010.